How do I open my Incredimail account? Call 1-855-785-2511
Facing an error while clicked on Incredimail Account | Incredimail Help
While starting computer. Customer facing an error while clicked on Incredimail to open it and it gave her/him this message “The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.” She/he shut down computer and rebooted it thinking it was just a glitch and when again tried again to open Incredimail, still got the same message with this error message.
(ERROR1904. Module C:/Program files/Incredimail/Bin.IncMail.exe failed to register RESULT – 2147220473 consult your support personnel.)
Expert team of Incredimail Help supports you with number of ideas. More support for Incredimail repair tool, Incredimail problems with windows 10, and Incredimail problems with windows 7 or more support are also provided. Services of Incredimail like Incredimail 2.0, Incredimail for windows 7, Incredimail 2.5 or Incredimail help for USA/Canada number 1-855-785-2511 is also providing here.
Please try to perform the following steps:
- First please click here and download the file to your Desktop. When the download completes, run the file and complete the installation.
- Once the installation has been completed, click the ‘Start’ menu, then select ‘All Programs’, and select the following file: “Windows Install Clean Up”
- In the window that opens, please search the list for ‘IncrediMail’.
- Select it, click ‘Remove’, and then click ‘Exit’.
- Click here to download the IncrediMail full setup file – please save the file to your Desktop, and install Junk Filter Plus once the download completes.
Please let us know the results @ 1-855-785-2511 or visit @ www.incredimailhelp.com for more support & help.